All our apps are tested by us and the App Store operators before being ready for sale. However software is very complex and bugs can never be entirely ruled out. And sometimes it's not even a bug in the app. If you encounter problems please try the following first:
1. An app cannot be installed - You should have at least twice us much free space available as the size of the app.
2. App doesn't launch - Delete the app and reinstall. Often it helps if you turn off the device and reboot.
3. Update - Check if there is an update for the app.
4. No audio on the iPad - The side switch on the iPad is turned off or was previously set to mute. Audio remains muted when you change the settings for the side switch to "Rotation".
5. No audio on the iPhone - Is the mute switch toggled on or off? This is the switch on the side of the device to mute the ringtone and also our audio.
We constantly update our apps with new features and most of the time, they are free. All our apps comply with the App Store operators' in-app purchase restore policy. When you update your app to the latest version, your previous purchases might not be automatically restored, hence a 'Restore' button is included in our apps to facility this process.
1. I can't find the 'Restore' button - App Store operators keep records of your previous purchases, hence if you purchase the same app upgrade again, you will not be charged for it. If you cannot locate the 'Restore' button, simply tap on any transactional buttons like 'Buy Now' or 'Upgrade' and follow the steps on the device screen. You will be informed that the previous purchase is restored.
2. Tapping the 'Restore' button did not restore my purchases - A slow or intermittent internet connection could be the cause of this problem. Try again when your internet connection is running smoothly. Alternatively, you can use the method in Scenario 1 (above) to resolve your issue, which has high tolerance for internet connection issues.
1. Tangram Puzzle Series
2. Storybook Series
Redeeming iOS Promo Code